Dental insurance is ever-changing. Complicated issues such as shared network agreements, different fee schedules and changes in negotiation processes, PPD Dental Consulting, makes it simple and easy to understand your options of participation. We help dental practices participate and thrive in this competitive market. We are honored you have considered us for this service.
We are here to help. Here is how we do it:
- In or out of network: We customize a PPO insurance strategy to help you optimize insurance participation.
- Execute a customized plan, which can include complete credentialing applications with new plans, dropping low reimbursement plans (through shared networks or completely out).
- We will have you fill out a questionnaire and we will get to work on negotiations with all insurance companies. Creating a comparison spreadsheet of your practices top 24 used codes (which usually makes up to 75% of general dentists production).
- If you have a cobweb (a nice way of saying: I think I'm in network with everyone or I'm not sure who I am in network with) we will help you figure that out and strategically place you in the highest insurance allowables possible for your area.
- We are constantly building relationships with insurance representatives; we work with, in order to get the best possible outcome for our clients.
- We work with startup practices, existing practices, adding an associate or perhaps building up a practice to sell. You name it, we've done it.
- When the credentialing and/or negotiations are complete we will send you all your new fee schedules an effective dates to let you know when you can negotiate again.
Since 2011, PPO Dental Consulting has been offering consulting services and has added negotiations of PPO fees to our list of amenities. Our ability to form relationships with the insurance company's representatives gives us an edge, not only to get great results now, but we want to keep the future in mind so we remain a positive force for your next round of negotiations.
Some insurance companies will not negotiate. We will work for you by knowing how each insurance company operates with their negotiations and give you realistic expectations.